Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Favourite Song At This Time Last Year - DAY 30!!!

I can't believe it! I made it! Thirty days of posting, and I didn't miss a DAY, you guys.

Source

I admit, some of those posts happened REEEEEALLY late at night...

Source

But sometimes they happened really early too!!!

Source
Sometimes I felt like punching something... or someone...

Source
BUT NOW I'M SO FREAKIN' GLAD, YOU GUYS!!!

Because... THIS IS THE LAST POST OF THIS CHALLENGE!

Source

So, last year I was helping my brother pack, to move. I was on a real Taylor Swift kick a year ago, and this is the song I was absolutely crazy about. I listened to it all the time while I was packing.

SPARKS FLY
TAYLOR SWIFT 


So, that's the final post for this challenge. I hope you enjoyed all the songs, and maybe even gained a little insight into the kind of person I am. ;)

Until I post again, God bless!

Cat

2 comments:

  1. Those cat pictures are adorable. My cat swats my dog in the nose so that one of the punching cat looks familiar. ;)

    Congrats on making all 30 posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am amazed I made it, to be honest. There were some days I was scrambling to finish! :)

      Delete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...