Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Song That Makes Me Fall Asleep

Day 10, and this is my challenge. The only problem is, I don't often fall asleep to music, so I can't really think of a song I've fallen asleep TO.

However, if we're going to bet on which sort of songs MIGHT put me to sleep, I'd say it would be music of this nature, the kinds that have bird tweets and some sort of soft flutey or piano-y accompaniment.


Contrary to all the other songs I've posted, you don't actually HAVE to listen to this one. You can listen to the intro only, if you'd like. I posted this merely as an example of what might make me fall asleep. :)

Tomorrow, I'm posting about a song from my favourite band!! That ought to be good. :)

Until tomorrow, then!

God bless.

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...