Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Song That I Want Played At My Funeral - Day 24

I admit to not knowing all these challenges by heart. Which is why, every once in a while, you get another picture of it on my blog. I needs hints, see. Remindances... which is not a word, but which I find applicable.


Um, for my funeral, I'm really not going to care WHAT's played, 'cause, yanno... I'll be dead.

Oh Dear.

However, this is what I'd love to have sung at my funeral as I'm being carried away (I can't help the morbid visuals, guys. This is my FUNERAL we're talking about!) I'd like someone to sing this song.

IN PARADISUM


"May the angels lead you into paradise: may the martyrs receive you at your coming, and lead you into the holy city, Jerusalem. May the choir of angels receive you, and with Lazarus, who once was poor, may you have everlasting rest."

So, there you go.

See youse all tomorrrow!!! I am so freakin' glad there's only seven days left!!! This is getting exhausting. :)

BAI.

Source

See you (again) tomorrow. God bless!!

Cat

2 comments:

  1. Snigger. I didn't know that the Russian Happy Birthday Dirge Guy was made into a gif. That is hilarious.

    And, yes, In Paradisum is beautiful and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made that Russian Happy Birthday Dirge Guy gif. You're welcome. :)

      Delete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...