Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Song I Know All The Words To - Day 8

Basically, this is nearly every song in my repertoire.

However, I'm on a Josh high still from his concert. Okay, let's face it, I'm ALWAYS on a Josh high. It's just a little more intense now, because of his truly epic concert.

Source

So, I'm posting THIS song, which is one of my most favourites from his new album, ALL THAT ECHOES.
It's called HAPPY IN MY HEARTACHE, and it is such a beautiful, beautiful song.

Coffee's on the table and I
Just can't seem to wake up
this aching heart of mine.

One more day without you, and I'll be fine.
You know I'm good for waiting,
but waiting's wasted time.

Oh, and I... I don't take it lightly,
the trouble that I've gone through,
to get you to know who I am.

Oh, and I... I can't find a reason
to be happy in my heartache,
'cause I should know better than that.

I'm better than that.


Wicked winds are blowing through the halls.
These old familiar faces are clinging to the walls.

I know it's cold, but I can't feel at all,
And I know these walls are crumbling,
but I won't stay to watch them fall.

Oh and I... I don't take it lightly,
the trouble that I've gone through,
to get you to know who I am.

Oh and I... I can't find a reason
To be happy in my heartache,
'cause I should know better than that.


But I can't stop loving you.

I don't know what to do
To keep holding on.

Oh, and I... I don't take it lightly,
the trouble that I've gone through,
I've given you all that I am.

Oh and I... I can't find a reason
To be happy in my heartache,
'cause I should know better than that.

Oh, I'm better than that.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this song...okay, let's face it, I love all of his. (I have a lot of his memorized too. You know, just in case I go to a concert...and just in case he happens to ask me to come up and sing with him. I don't want to just stutter...eh, I mean, I know I will if that ever happens, but at least I will know the words.)

    Yes, you MUST watch SHIELD. And yes, Supernatural is the TV show I am currently watching. I'm on season five. It makes me happy because I didn't like season four. Well...it made me happy, then they had to go and break my heart. HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?! I've stood by those two for four seasons!!! *Sulks*

    Yeah, I have Legolas and the girl issues too. I hope it is just a quick thing. (I've never seen The Three Muskiteers 8-( So I don't know if it is the same actor. I must find that movie...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOSH IS EPIICCCCC............

    I'll admit it, this post actually made yours truly tear up. It was PRETTY, Kat!

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...