Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Song I Hear Often On The Radio - Day 17



Boom boom boom... Challenge!


So, I seem to hear this song quite frequently on the radio. Luckily, I am happy to report I really do like this song, so it's not awful to hear it on the radio.

Weirdly enough, it's another Pink song... meaning, a song sung by the singer Pink. Not a song that is coloured pink.

JUST GIVE ME A REASON
P!NK



Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough,

Just a second we're not broken, just bent,

And we can learn to love again.

It's in the stars

It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

We're not broken, just bent,


And we can learn to love again.

This is actually quite a nice song. I'm glad it comes on the radio, because it is a lovely song and I enjoy singing along with it. I hope you enjoyed it too! :)

Until tomorrow,

God bless!!

Cat



2 comments:

  1. I do like that song a lot. The pictures went so well with the lyrics! Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you do the lyrics with the pictures, it's kewl. XD

    But I think the Winchesters are more broken than bent. They're... always so sad. :(

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...