Saturday, August 10, 2013

Six-Sentence Saturday 08/10/2013

I don't know about you, but my feet are cold this morning. I don't like this changing August weather. It's supposed to be HOT, y'all!

1.) I am prowling through the house trying to find a worthy book to read.

Source

2.) Have you ever read THE MARROW OF THE WORLD, by Ruth Nichols? (Trina Schart Hyman illustrates it. GORGEOUS stuff!)

Source

3.) I think I'll read that one.

Source

4.) Now that I've finished Season One, I think I'm liking Supernatural.

Source

5.) All of a sudden, the episodes are ending on cliffhangers... what's up with that?!

Source

6.) I want to watch Grimm now, which is similar to Supernatural, but it deals with Fantasy monsters instead of Demon monsters.

Source


That's all for today, crazy people! Hope you all have a good weekend. Me, I'm going to listen to some medical dictation before heading off to work. Mumble mumble-ino and all that. (Brownie points to anyone who got that reference. It's from a book.)

God bless!

Cat

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE Grimm! You will quickly become obsessed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall see. It took me an entire season to decide I quite liked Supernatural, and I had to make sure I had my phone handy, in case it got TOO scary. :) But yeah, Grimm sounds good.

      Delete
  2. Is the weather that changeable already? I don't know that I'd read or watch the above mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is where I live. Bummer, huh?

      I wasn't sure about Supernatural either. It took me until the show's ninth season to start on the first, and only then it was because one of my younger sisters really wanted to have at it. I'm surprised I like it as much as I do, considering the premise... monsters and demons and ghosties, oh my! There is the occasional "scene", but if you have a remote control handy you can just skip over them. They are usually fairly brief.

      Delete
  3. I haven't watched either of those series. My husband and I are plowing through seasons of The 4400 right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, just started Supernatural... nine years later than everyone else. What can I say? I hop into shows late in the game. :D

      Delete
  4. Mah boyz. They seem to have gotten a little less creepy. hehe!

    I LOVE the "Marrow of the World"! Trina Schart Hyman is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but at the same time they seem to be getting a little more portentous, and a bit sadder. I feel weepy after watching them sometimes, and not because I'm so scared, either! :D

      Delete
  5. I feel your book pain. I just finished a wonderful one, and now I don't have one to read next, so I feel lost and lonely.

    Grimm!!!! You shall have to let me know what you think of it, I like that show. 8-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall! I have wanted to watch both Grimm and Supernatural for a long time, and to my astonishment I'm actually enjoying Supernatural quite a lot!

      Delete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...