Saturday, October 13, 2012

Six-Sentence Saturday 10/13/2012

Another week gone, another week up. Amazing how that happens every seven days, isn't it?

1.) I hate that Blogger has changed its interface yet again. This time, I don't think there's a way of reverting back, either. (Blogger! How COULD you!??)

2.) I forgot how much fun it was to work with charcoal. Charcoal, charcoal, charcoal!! (Pencils, that is.)

3.) I'm currently reading the final book of the Mistborn trilogy.

4.) I am amazed at how many times the author managed to throw a curve ball I never saw coming.

5.) I got two awesome packets of feedback on a WIP. I feel like such a writer! HOOOOT HOOOOOT!

6.) Three of my favourite personal comments, whether in greeting or replying to someone's text or chat, are "Hoot Hoot!" "Hillooooooo!" and "Kewl." Don't know why.


That's all for now. However, I do have a silly video to leave youse all with. I don't like the Family Guy. I have never liked the Family Guy. However, I gotta say, this is pretty freakin' hilarious. I know most people have gone through something like this at least once in their lives! Enjoy. God bless!

Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...