Sunday, June 10, 2012

Six-Sentence Sunday 06/10/2012

I'm glad Sunday comes directly after Saturday. That way, when I miss my Six-Sentence Saturday, I still have the alliterative Six-Sentence Sunday to fall back on. (Aren't I awful?)

1.) I just finished watching NORTH AND SOUTH, a BBC miniseries that is way awesome, and I think I'm more than a little fond of Richard Armitage.

2.) What was Peter Jackson thinking, casting Richard as Thorin Oakenshield in THE HOBBIT?!! Thorin... well, better not say anything, if you haven't read the books.

3.) I'm reading SABRIEL by Garth Nix, and it's just my humble opinion, but I think he should stick with writing young adult. He seems more comfortable writing in that age group.

4.) Two of the best Broadway singers (and actors) up to date: Anthony Warlow, and James Barbour.

5.) I'm about 11,000 words into my NaNoWriMo revisions, and so far I'm liking the direction my novel is going. Yay!

6.) What are asphalt, pavement, and cobblestone? (This is a stupid writer joke. Can you guess?)

That's all for now! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. God bless.

Cat



(And the answer to the question is this: Asphalt, pavement, and cobblestone are Concrete Words! LOL!... okay, you did laugh, right?)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! North and South is really making the rounds lately. I'm a Richard Armitage fan now, as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Richard Armitage. He makes that transition from severe to sweet really well.

      Delete
  2. LOL. You wrote Peter Jackson and I read Percy Jackson. Can you tell I love that series and movie?

    Congrats on your new WIP. I'm glad it's going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny! I've done that on names before, and then I have a giggle with myself at my silliness.

      And thanks for the congrats. I'm pretty satisfied. :)

      Delete
  3. Anthony Warlow!!!!!!! :D, my parents just told me they saw him live.. I am in shock :P they are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...