Sunday, April 15, 2012

Six-Sentence Sunday 04/15/2012

Oopsy, I hate it when I miss my Saturday! Drives me crazy. Well, here's Six-Sentence Sunday again! :D


2.) I am becoming seriously addicted to Pinterest

3.) I must be a hopeless Phantom fan - I have listened to three different versions and I adore them all!

4.) I drew an apple yesterday... in COLOUR!!!

5.) I really, really, really love Jason Bourne. Like a lot.

6.) YAY! I've hit 100 followers! I'm going to have to have a giveaway. Yummy.

That's all for now!

God bless!

Cat



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting the 100-follower mark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claudine! It feels like SUCH an accomplishment. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the 100 followers, Cat.
    I am staying strong and avoiding Pinterest for now. I'm not willing to relinquish any more of my time.
    Oooo, I just love Adele!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruth.

      Yeah, I occasionally get a little "lost" in Pinterest-land. Some of the post there are RIOTOUS! I spent hours laughing last night. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats, Cat! And I really like the look of Autocrit. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie. Let me know if you try out AutoCrit. I find it really, really helpful.

      Delete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...