Saturday, December 10, 2011

Six-Sentence Saturday 12/10/2011

Hello, and Merry Christmas! I just love that Christmas is getting closer and closer. Whee! I'm so excited!

Ahem. To continue:

1.) I've spent a lot of time editing my website and blog so now they look really similar. Joy!

2.) I've been cleaning like crazy, but I'm still bone-marrow frozen.

3.) The song I LOVE right now is Hayley Westenra's CHRISTMAS MORNING.

4.) I've got all my Christmas cards done! Now, to mail them...

5.) I'm nearly finished with all my Christmas shopping.

6.) I don't think the glasses I'm wearing right now are adjusted quite right... they're giving me a headache.

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful St. Nicholas Day (for those who celebrate that) and a blessed Feast of the Immaculate Conception (for those who celebrate that, which I do!) I'll update In Principio hopefully sooner rather than later, so you can read about these two feasts.

God bless!

Cat

6 comments:

  1. No doubt you’ve got the spirit times six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love Christmas. :) I wonder how on earth you could tell! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, congrats on making your site and your blog look the same. Now that I have two sites I can appreciate all the work it is. ;)

    Ooh, and you added the Google+ badge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've been very busy, Cat. :) Congrats on the new look of your website & blog ~ Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, yup, I added the Google+. It looks purty! And yeah, I spent a bit of yesterday working on here and there, to make 'em look similar! I found a coolio HTML site that was so helpful.

    Claudine, thank you so much!

    Katie, LOL! It wasn't so bad. I turned some Christmas music on LOUD and worked that way.

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...