Saturday, October 1, 2011

Six-Sentence Saturday 10/01/11

Today is the first day of October, and WOW! Does it look like Fall out there! My fingers are cold. *sigh* Here comes winter. :-P

Here are my six things:

1.) I really do like Autumn - really! - it's just the thought of the following winter that I eye with a lack of enthusiasm.

2.) I 've been cleaning like a mad thing... I thought that was something you did in Spring? Hmmmm...

3.) I've been listening to tons of music - soundtracks, (Thor, Iron Man, Captain America: LOVE YOU, GUYS!) singers, (Camilla Kerslake, Sara Kempe, Ed Ames) Nature Sounds, on different kinds of media: mp3, CD, and vinyl.

4.) My friend Kelly Hashway made it to the 113 finalists of the 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading (Conga Rats, Kelly) and I voted for her.

5.) I drew yesterday, and found myself struck with a book idea for woman warriors.

6.) The Phantom of the Opera will be playing in Reno, and I'M GOING TO GO. I've decided. Just now. I'm going. :-)

So that's all for this Saturday. How 'bout you?

2 comments:

  1. I've been cleaning a lot myself lately, wondering why in the world I'm doing it. I suppose I like the idea of getting the house ready for the coming winter -- which I feel just as glum about as you do. The summer we got this year in Scotland lasted all of a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blech. One week of summer. That's lousy. Winter just seems so LONG!

    ReplyDelete

See my comment box? Want to know a secret?

*whispers* It's actually a TARDIS comment box! If you write long enough, you'll see... it's bigger on the inside!

Isn't that cool?

Now that you know that, aren't you going to throw a comment in there? You KNOW you want to. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...